Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Happenings....

They make it look so easy on all the cooking shows. First off our gingerbread house was broken....hmm maybe that's why I'm suppose to make it from scratch not just from a kit......so what to do? We just made a bridge and piles of icing and candy. More fun and probably better suited to a two year old's style of being creative!

All the more to eat this way!

Some shopping in the city sans Charlie....and yes, baby boy is getting bigger!

A little Christmas lunch at our house with friends Miles & Viola


And we're off to the midwest to celebrate Christmas with the Thomas & Merkel families! Merry Christmas to you!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

YOU are pregnant! I just wish I could see it for myself. I love the posts...and Charlie just looks like he is in a little Christmas "wonderland"...so sweet.