Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 34th Birthday Jeff!


34 things I love about you....

1 Your smile

2 you were the first boy I totally fell in love with (for real)

3 you make me laugh

4 you like to cuddle

5 you'll shop with me and not complain

6 Charlie & Max

7 your smarts

8 you like my friends

9 you always think I should buy that little something

10 your love of kitchen gadgets

11 your hugs

12 the agony of green vs brown birkinstocks (its been a few years:)

13 moving me to London TWICE

14 you're a listener even when its tough to listen

15 your adventurous spirit

16 you rarely say no

17 cutting flowers for me from our garden

18 buying Gned

19 letting me get a kitten

20 eating my cookies

21 telling me time and time again who shot Martin Luther King Jr

22 Watching 'Love Actually' with me

23 Fanning my face for an hour when I'm in labor...and only complaining after the fact:)

24 not thinking we were too young to be married at 24 & 22

25 your blue eyes

26 that you married me....

27 camping with Charlie in the back yard

28 always looking for a challenge

29 keeping me up to date on the latest styles

30 getting up with Charlie every morning at 6am

31 that you were the first to say I was beautiful

32 you buy me maltsers

33 and champange

34 that you love your brothers so much

and me even more.

Happy Birthday Jeff!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Jamie, what a great list!! Happy birthday Jeff. It's obvious you are both well loved and blessed. We miss seeing you guys.

Jenny said...

oh great...now I think I'm in love with Jeff:)! Just kidding...but what a great list. I need to make one of Roger...