Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm starting to sound like my mom....

For my belated birthday celebration I just wanted us to spend time together...taking a walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.

I remember my Mom saying the same thing, not so much about the Golden Gate Bridge...but of course about spending time together. What a wise woman. I should enjoy these years when my boys are happy participants:)




4 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

I love that last picture of you and Max.

Hope you had a good birthday.

PS...not to be depressing, but seeing the picture of you guys on the bridge reminds me of a documentary I just saw about the amount of suicides (jumpers) committed each year off the Golden Gate Bridge with some very chilling footage!

beukelman blog said...

what a great birthday event! Happy Belated Birthday!

Kevin, Kari and kids... said...

loved the pictures!!

Jenny said...

Sweet boys...looks like a perfect day. And I just love thier little sweaters! I know its hard to imagine...but I really do get tired of pink!