Our 4th of July weekend started off with a BANG....we called 911, had the firemen, the EMS & an admittance to the hospital for Max on July 2nd. Charlie slept thru the whole thing...we still haven't told him he missed out on the firemen coming to his house. Sweet Max was having trouble getting it all moved in the right direction. One direction wouldn't move (bowel) and one direction wouldn't stop (tummy). It was a long night for Mama & Max. So many flooding memories which I'd rather forget of our July 4th hospital admission with Charlie at the similar age of 15 months in London. Have to say the medical care was DRASTICALLY different and made me so happy to be residing in CA with Max's 4th of July hospital stay. I distinctly remember in 2006 with Charlie, watching and hearing the London fireworks in Battersea outside the hospital window. Feeling so so far from home, so so far from Lakeside, where I wanted to be. An ER visit, where they are worried about every single bruise on Max's body (I guess he has alot), worried about this, worried about that xray....it all puts it so quickly in perspective. There were a couple of moments where the mood felt too tense for me...what are they going to tell me??? All and all Max is just fine...just having some bowel issues and trouble keeping things moving in the right direction.
Lessons From The Swing
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment