Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When Daddy's away....

We go for 5:30ish drives to look at Christmas lights. and get fast food for dinner. Wendy's on Sunday night. Costco hotdogs tonight.

It's going to be a long 10 days.

Charlie and I both are missing Jeff so much. I haven't even tried to talk Charlie out of it this time. Just agreeing with him each time that 'YES, I miss Daddy SO much too.'

Max still thinks Daddy's 'home' because his 'truck' is parked outside. Sweet boy.

Hopefully the sparkly Christmas lights will keep us happy each night.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That is precious. THAT is family.
Hope it goes by fast.

Miss you,
Kristin

Christina said...

I hope it goes by quickly for you three. Sounds like you are making memories though with special things to do while Daddy is gone.

P.s. Love the pix of all of you in your galoshes. Awesome!

strohlie said...

One day at a time. One hug at a time. One meal out at a time. Reach out when you need it.