sorry for the horrible quality of this photo...too cute to pass up though...
I've been noticing lately with Max when reading books, driving in the car, watching tv, at the park....He's always talking about Daddy's. If its a little boy who's sad at the park, he's missing his Daddy. If a dolphin is swimming in the water alone on tv, he's lost his Daddy and is sad. If there is a big dinosaur and a little dinosaur in the book, it's always the baby and his Daddy (NOT the Mommy). and again today while walking home from school, the little pumpkins on the porch are sad and missing their Daddy.
It's pretty sweet and I'm all for it...
a little boy and his Daddy.

1 comment:
oh my gosh! That is so, so sweet and tender. I am not sure if I want to cry happy or sad tears...for all the little things that need thier daddies. Sweet boy...
Post a Comment