I love it when I find new friends with some of my favorite character qualities. Its always a pleasant surprise. One of the best things about my Dad is that at the slightest mention of something loved, a favorite this or that, it will suddenly appear in my life. Sent in the mail, waiting on my bed as a child, remembered at birthday or Christmas time. We actually learned with my Dad to be VERY careful what you said you liked, because it might come back to 'surprise' you. Two of our friends here in Burlingame have this wonderful quality in them.
After an off handed conversation at the farmers market about some yummy cupcakes from a
special bakery in San Fran....
Lo and behold, what should appear on our doorstep today....

YUMMY.
And yes, I hid them from Charlie.
1 comment:
I could eat that chocolate one right off my computer screen! What a great friend!
Post a Comment