Monday, August 25, 2008

Two computers, two phones....one reservation!

To celebrate Max's birth we decided to attempt and get reservations at a Famous Little restaurant in Napa Valley. You can only book 2 months to the day and at opening time the lines are already busy. You can book one table on a website called opentable.com so Jeff had it all planned out. Max was napping, Charlie was watching Paddington Bear. I had two computers going back and forth to opentable and Jeff was manning the phones.


Unbelievably we got the one table available online!!!! We've been celebrating all day long. I think the anticipation may be as much fun as going. Can't wait until October 24th....

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

Okay...what is this famous restaurant, I'm curious now. I've been in Napa a few times and I'll have to keep it in mind if I ever get back there.