Saturday, January 31, 2009

When you're feeling blue....

We have been a house of sick boys for several weeks now.  So in between answering to 'Mommy, Mommy, I need.....' or bouncing my 10 month old around the house....I decided to add some color to my life to brighten my day.

A little pink always helps:)  Charlie was happy to comply by picking out this cute place mat & plate at Target.  Along with our shiny red flower on the kitchen window...


And some pretty yellow from our lemon tree out the front door....

Add that to a few open windows on this pretty day....it all makes me just a little bit happy in the blueness of breathing treatments, canceled plans, crappy naps & wiping noses.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the color and love the new blog look. We are so far from open window with 13 degrees and over a foot of snow!

Miss you,
Kristin

Kevin, Kari and kids... said...

Jamie, I loved the pictures!! The lemon one looks like it should be in a magazine!!! Hopefully everyone will be feeling soon!!!