Charlie gives Jeff and I the normal bedtime antics....my tummy hurts, my beds not cuddly, I forgot to tell you something...on and on right?! Jeff's been away for the last 5 nights which seems like forever in Charlie's mind (AND MINE). So last night when Charlie came out to say 'Where's Daddy?" I quickly ushered him back to bed. And then Charlie said "But HE NEEDS TO SLEEP BESIDE YOU!!!"
I totally agree, little man, but Daddy's in Spain, no chance of that happening tonight...
When I went to bed later that night I found Charlie's friend Mr Teddy Bear waiting for me to snuggle with. My heart truly got all warm and fuzzy and melted a bit at the idea of my little boy taking care of ME. So sweet at the end of the day.

4 comments:
Very sweet.
And I love your new header picture.
I remember my oldest doing something similar for me once when my husband was deployed for a while. He also left a tshirt of his with the smell of his cologne on it for her to wear as a night shirt...she never wanted me to wash it or it wouldn't smell like Daddy.
how precious! i also love your new header picture!
I love this sweet post. I miss you and can't wait to see you.
So sweet...
Post a Comment