Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sometimes all it takes is.....

A few pieces of cute melamine from Target!!!
One of my very favorite designers Orla Kiely has a new line at Target.  When I saw these without even knowing they were Orla Kiely I  thought...' I HAVE to have those.'  I can count the times on one hand that I've thought that about something.  I generally don't HAVE to have things.  Good thing for Jeff one of the times was at Target with $3.00 plates!  Silly and superficial but they have made me very happy this week!!  

Sooo if you are shopping at Target and see these on clearance...because even $3.00 can add up...be sure to snag a couple for yourself or for your favorite Orla Kiely fan:)

And please ignore the stack of unwashed bottles in the background...I'm much too busy admiring my new plates to wash bottles today!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I bought the tumblers like that:)! Good taste!

Jenny said...

Jamie,

Roger here, sneaking around on Jenny's computer. Your blog is great!! Give my best to all your boys. Please "high-5" Jeff for me pertaining to the WIRED zine! Much love