Well I'm This Mom and I'm pretty much okay with it....
who makes it a game to vacuum together as a family?
who has a time limit for how long her sons are allowed to cry (like 2 minutes tops)
who is so particular about things being in there place but CAN NOT manage to keep my refrigerator organized and cleaned?
who is surrounded by boys and secretly (well not now) wants some little bit of a girl in her life
who easily gets all the clothes cleaned but can't manage to fold them and put them away?
who will sit beside her husband with our laptops on our laps and feel its spending quality time together? for the record we do share what we're looking at and email back and forth. So sad.
who rarely let my first born cry in the morning for longer than 30 minutes. And sweet Max complains for about an hour before anyone goes to get him....for the record that 'hour' is usually between 5:30 ish and 6:30 ish....No one, even Sweet Max, needs to be tended to at 5:30 in the morning!!
who has an obsession with Trader Joe's and all their cute packaging....sucker!!!
who wakes up sleepless and makes lists or plans my dream kitchen until 4am
who loves my blog and so appreciates the oh....five of you dedicated souls who follow it!!

6 comments:
I relate to so many of those...I have piles of laundry on my dryer that need to be put away right now!
Wow...we have a lot in common despite one of us is raising boys and one of us has only girls! I can say "yes" to several of those things...imagine how long I let the 4th child cry!
I'm that mom, AND I'm a follower my friend.
Yup, I'm that mom too!! ;0)
WIth you.....on many of these items!
And I'm happy to be one of the 5 that follow your blog.....
:)
So love the "okay, finished crying"...sometimes I wish someone would say that to me "okay, finished having a bad attitude!".
You are a great mom...keep it up.
Post a Comment