It's our first time doing the 'school uniform thing' around our house.
I have to say we all love it. They are adorable in them.
Charlie sports the red, white & blue every day.
Max on the other hand looks like an English boy
ready for Christmas tea in his hunter green hat
with red & green plaid shirt. So cute both of them!!
Charlie in his patriotic colors looks like
a happy American kid off to 2nd grade every day!
Charlie is loving the independence of riding the bus every day
and even has a new swagger to his steps. He's off to a good start.
Max on the other hand has had a bumpy first week.
It's an adjustment for him in so many ways.
And I've mentioned here and there that Max deals with change
and his emotions in ways that are very unexpected.
Sweet boy is missing California, his blue house, his Bing school
and his list of toys that were left behind.
We're trying to just take things a step at a time with him...
give him extra hugs, book reading time,
game playing time and lots of sleep.
Surprisingly Max completely embraced his 'costume'
as he called it...by day one of school.
I think he looks absolutely adorable...Jeff is still warming up to it:)
I haven't mentioned Oscar for a bit here and don't have a photo.
But he's definitely coming into his own..
keeping up as boy #3 around here!
He's desperately sad when his brothers leave (or Mom for that matter)...
crawling frantically to the front door where he hangs his head and just wails when they (or I) leave. He's already ready to be out there with the big boys and does NOT want to be left behind.
I'm very much looking forward to spending some more one on one time with this last baby of mine. This new lifestyle of lots of help around the house and the big boys in school will provide amble amounts of time for Oscar and I to be together...and I'm thrilled about that part of it!
and maybe I'll even find extra time to take a PHOTO of this cute boy #3 sometime!!



4 comments:
Fingers crossed that week #2 at school is better for Max. I know it's hard on both you and him. And please post a pic of Oscar soon!
Fingers crossed that week #2 at school goes more smoothly for Max. I know it's hard for both you and him. And please post a pic of Oscar soon!
Jamie, you are often in my thoughts and prayers. It's hard to really wrap my brain around what you are experiencing and how shocking that's got to be sometimes.
Whew! Hold on, grace each moment, right?
Aimee
Jamie, you are in my thoughts and prayers often. I can't really wrap my mind around all that you are experiencing and living each day, it's just got to be shocking sometimes. Whew! Hold on, there's grace somewhere for each moment, right?
Post a Comment